edited September 2014 in ORK 1 & MSE Support
Can someone explain how to work with ability trees ? i want to change the requirements for learning various abilities
Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • Well, it isn't that hard to use :)
    Ability trees allow the player to actively learn new abilities by spending experience, items or money on them - you'll need to set up an Ability Tree menu for that.

In Status > Ability Trees, just create a new ability tree, add an ability and set up it's learn costs and requirements.
    E.g. you could set up Fire LVL 1 to have no requirements, but Fire LVL 2 to require Fire LVL 1, etc.
  • edited September 2014
    i set it up but i don't know where it can be learned i set my learning cost to item ( potion ) & i thought when i consume potion i automatically learn the ability, im still confuse

and when you say to set up an Ability tree menu ,do you mean in game menu?
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • Works as separate abilities and as one ability with different levels.
  • i set it up but i don't know where it can be learned i set my learning cost to item ( potion ) & i thought when i consume potion i automatically learn the ability, im still confuse

and when you say to set up an Ability tree menu ,do you mean in game menu?
  • Menus > Menu Screens - add a new menu screen and add an Ability Tree menu part to it :)
  • i see,but im still confuse because of the content i have build already i can't see a tutorial about ability tree somewhere here in site,anyways thanks for the help =)
  • What exactly are you confused about?
  • nevermind, i got it working .. thanks for the help =) i really appreciate it