• Some more updates.
    A new video with some quest preview and updated stone circle location you might have seen from the previous video. We added a new dialogue mode along with old one. So, for minor dialogues you are not taken out of the game flow. I will experiment with allowing player movement in this dialogue mode later.

Yesterday I was surprised by first fan art! Credits Instagram 6.onu

There is brand new RPG_Development specific Reddit brewing. If you want to show off your game be sure to check it out:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/RPG_Development/
  • Looking great, as usual :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • This is the ultimate of what can be made of ork.

making all your work (artwork, sound etc..) alone?
  • @gamingislove Thanks!
    @KESHYAS I'm working on story, game-design and coding; and my friend is working on art, animation & sound.
  • New developer Diary ^^
    If you wondered how far ORK can be pushed and customized this will be interesting.

• edited November 2020
    Hey everyone! We are preping for kickstarter on February 1!

It's already possible to sign up: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/animmal/the-way-of-wrath-rpg

Massive work is going to this one. Research, planning, revising. If you are launching KS/Thinking of it, have launched or in any way want to exchage feedback, ideas, experiences, do cross-promo etc. Feel free to reach out. I'm up for it. TogetherIndiesStrong :D
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • Good luck with your kickstarter!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I really like the art and the dialogue. The UI look great as well. If you need any second input or anything let me know. Cool looking game
  • Good luck with the kickstarter :)
  • It looks very professional man, best of luck!
    Financially in ruins right now so I can only support in spirit! lol
    Shadowcaste
  • Wrofir said: Financially in ruins right now
    Aren't we all :D
  • Wrofir
    Thank you! Whoah, what an experience. Finally had a decent sleep in days.
    If anyone will plan to launch a campaign of your own, hit me up for tips or advice anytime.