Heyo, I haven't been able to dig my way through to something like this on the forums so I figured I'll just ask - is there any way to make the camera move to a specific location during the turn of a combatant? Right now I got only 1 camera position which is from up above and the sidelines onto the combat field and it's sadly static.
To be more specific, a way to put the camera in front or behind the combatant who's turn it is. Some examples in attached screenshots.
Thank you kindly for your answer in advance :)

imageimage

• Yes, there's the Battle Camera system for that (Battle System > Battle Settings). It allows automatically using a camera position or changing the camera target to show the latest menu user, selection, (action) user or target.
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the answer <3
    Would you mind (if you ever have free time) doing an example of how that would work? I can't get it to activate and it just defaults to using the camera I placed in the scene above the characters :( There's no rush, just if you're ever free I'd highly appreciate it. If not I can probably figure it out someday.