Is there a setting somewhere for the sound when a menu is opened or closed? I have my main menu slide in from offscreen, and scale up, and I'd like to associate a "whoosh" sound effect to these movement actions.

Any ideas?
  • You mean like the Audio Settings of the menu screen? Where you can define audio clips for opening and closing the menu screen? :D
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Okay, I set up my main menu in the Menus -> GUI boxes and Menus -> Main Menu screens. How do I tie my main menu to a specific "Menu Screen", so that I can leverage this functionality?
  • Hm, are you talking about the main menu from Menus > Main Menu, i.e. in the main menu scene, or about an in-game menu, i.e. Menus > Menu Screen?
    If you're enjoying my products, free updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • The main menu from Menus > Main Menu!

I doped out how to do it for my actual menu screens (thanks!), but still haven't worked it out for the main menu screen choice box (new game, load, exit, etc...).
  • Hm, the main menu doesn't have sounds ... maybe it'd be best if I add open/close sounds to GUI boxes :)
    Will look into it.