edited June 2017 in ORK Support
I would like to implement both a few special attacks that utilize button mashing to determine the strength of the attack. I would guess using some combination of a timer and a variable that adds how many button presses were performed and a variable fork depending on the aformentioned number. But is there an easier way? I'll attach my rough idea here: imgur.com/a/EFhGA
Post edited by wtfitsed on
  • edited June 2017
    You can alternatively use an input key with a Key Combo input origin, but that'd only fire the input key with a fixed number of key presses, so you'd have to set up and check multiple of them ... so solving that in-event as you sketched out is probably the best solution.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh I see that is great to know. Is there a timer event or is setting that up done another way? I can't seem to find one. Would I use the wait in some way?
  • The Wait For Input node can optionally define a wait time :)
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!