edited March 2015 in ORK Support
Is it possible to navigate menus via keyboard input. (up down left right/ enter for select for example) I should phrase it this way. Are there any magical buttons or switches I am missing to toggle within ork framework?
Post edited by wtfitsed on
  • Yes, that's possible (and usally the default setup when starting a new project).
    They are set up in Base/Control > Game Controls in the Vertical Axis and Horizontal Axis settings.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Oh wow I never noticed this. probably due to nothing indicating what is highlighted. Let me see what I can come up with. Thanks as always for the prompt response!
  • Highlighting the selected choice is either done using the Selected GUI Skin in the skin settings (if using legacy GUI), setting the highlight up in the prefab of the new UI button prefab, or by using the Choice Icon settings (i.e. using a cursor icon to show what is selected, like in final fantasy games).

The default settings for skin/icon are made in Menus > Menu Settings and can be overridden in the individual GUI boxes :)
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Alright super helpful! I notice that no cursor is showing up in my menu. Where in the tutorial equipment screens. stats, etc was made. Is there a way to enable it on this menu as well?
  • Nevermind I see where it is. For some reason it doesn't automatically appear thanks for your help.